Saint Louis University has been a national leader in nursing education since 1928. Over the last 90 years, the School of Nursing has been a pioneer in its field, with a long list of “firsts,” such as:
- Accelerated B.S.N. program in the United States
- Comprehensive online MSN program in the United States
- Ph.D. program in Missouri
- Master’s of Science in Nursing in Missouri
- Interprofessional core curriculum, which teaches nursing students the best ways to work closely with other health care providers
That’s a lot to be proud of.
As we celebrate 200 years of Saint Louis University today – and 90 years of the School of Nursing – we invite you to honor that proud history and ensure its legacy by making a gift to the School of Nursing. Once $4,000 in gifts have been made to the school today, Dean Teri Murray has generously pledged to give an additional $2,000.